Sunday, July 20, 2008

Here We Go Again!!!


Well here we go again!!! In the morning I'll be meeting Pastor Mike at Simpson University so that we can start demolition on the third Yaks. We will be going from one Yaks to three Yaks in just a matter of months. I feel so deeply honored to be a part of this process. I feel so blessed to be a part of this community and this life with our Father. He is moving mightily amongst us here at Yaks and we all hope that He will move mightily through us into our community and into the young hearts at Simpson.
I ask you to pray for us. Pray the we sharpen each other as we work shoulder to shoulder with each other. Pray that even before we open we will be reaching out into the lives of all of those around us. Pray that we are safe in our daily work. Most of all pray for our relationships with God. I can't imagine life without Him and so often I forget to praise and thank Him for my blessed life so pray for me. Thank you for your support.
Father I thank you for giving me this blessed life and this amazing community of yours to be a part of. Father thank you for giving me the chance to rub shoulders with Jim, Natalie and PM again as we build yet another shop to reach out into your kingdom with. Father I pray that we grow mightily in You and You're desires for us. I pray that our relationships grow even more and that we get the chance to bring in even more brothers and sisters to rub shoulders with on this project. Thank you so very much Father. AMEN!!!!

3 comments:

kirsten said...

oh my goodness, here we go again!! be blessed, friend!!

David said...

You are a blessing to those you are near. That is the simple truth my friend...let's b-b-que again.

Caleb said...

I feel so deeply honored by the two of you. Thank you so much for being a part of my life!!! I feel so blessed by the two of you.

Dave a BBQ sounds great, I really had a great time.