Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dream Vacation


You know that saying "You'll never know if you don't ask"? Or how about this one "It never hurts to ask"? So I was thinking about those as I was watching the Bucket List and decided that there are a number of things that I would like to do and one of the things that would take a bit of money would be to tour the coast of Italy and Greece on an Italian motorcycle. That being said I just wanted you to know that I am open to sponsorships for this vacation. If any of you feel like you have a bit to much money please feel free to contact me so that I can take this completly self centered motorcycle trip.
I would love to hear about your dream vacations as well so feel free to drop me a few lines and let me know what yours is.

6 comments:

WTF?! said...

"self-centered"

Come on Caleb, you are giving us the chance to make dreams come true!

What is a few dollars compared to that!

Think of the opportunities...

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT!!!
I have 2 dream vacations:
One is really similar to yours... I'd get a Eurail pass and a plane ticket to France. Then I'd travel all throughout Europe, including Greece, where I'd visit the coast and eat cucumber yogurt dip and pita bread. Then I'd go to italy, buy a vespa and travel all over the place. Then I'd ship the vespa home and go on my merry way.
The second is somewhere on an exotic tropical island. (Palau? Indonesia again? Marshall Islands?) I'd hike around in the rainforest, snorkel, kayak and sit in a hammock drinking something yummy from a coconut.
...Someday it's gonna happen

kirsten said...

here's what's on my list:
ireland (yeah!!)
france
spain
portugal
norway
denmark
netherlands
switzerland
thailand
bali
australia

... and i'm just getting warmed up. ;o)

Caleb said...

Steve- Have at it my brother!!!

Jessica- I have good news....Redding Yamaha is now carrying Aprilia and Vespa!!!! Italian scooters and bikes at their best!

Kirsten- Easy Girl

Jessica said...

What was that? You're going to buy me a vespa??

FlyingRabbit said...

I want to live in America for a few years. America is so attractive a place to me Chinese University student. One and half years later, probably I will go to America for further study if everything goes smoothly. My sister's family lives in Florida and I want to see the beautiful scenary there. Ameria is so charming to me:different cultures, the white, the black, the fashion, and the living rhythm.