Monday, December 15, 2008

Prayer Please

As some of you know I still have a friendship with my ex-fiance, Charity. This morning she called me up and left me a message asking for prayer. Her sister went into labor but there are complications that might be leading to the baby not making it. Charity and her sister Regina lost there mother late October so I don't need to tell you how rough it would be to lose this unborn child as well. So my friends, PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL OF THEM!!!! Thanks you saints.

Father please watch over Regina, Joe and Charity. Please make your presence known in their hearts as they are going through this. I don't know what your will is here but I pray that it be done. I pray that this is another chance for their faith in you to grow Father. Father forgive me for being selfish but I pray that this baby is born healthy and that Regina has no more complications as well. Thank you Father for your unending Love and grace. AMEN!

No comments: