Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sad for you

I'm so sad for all of you who have regularly posted with me. I never realized that none of you could find 5 things in your life that make you happy that you would feel safe with sharing. Here you go I'll throw a few your way and maybe that will bring a glimmer of joy to your life and you'll be able to open up a little bit.
OK here you go.
1. God
2. Good food
3. friends
4. family
5. anything with 2 wheels that I can ride
6. tinkering in my garage
7. hard work
8. a good workout
9. love
10. Laughter
11. thunderstorms
12. bodies of water
12. mountains
13. snowboarding
14. sunrises and sunsets (I didn't like sunrises so much a few months ago but I'm getting used to it)
15. my dog
16. my country
17. grace
18. my life
19. christmas trees/decorations
20. camping
21. naps in the woods
22. peeing outside (the world is my urinal)
23. my wood burning stove
24. sky lights
25. movies
26. YOU
There you go my friends. I would still love to hear yours.

3 comments:

Scott R. Davis said...

Hi. If I only looked at yours before you commented. Five is way too few. In the the movie, The sound of Music, Julie andrews sings, these are a few of my favorite things.
My list breaks your five and her few. In life, there is just way too much to be thankful for. I will give it a whirl.

1. For words.
2. For the love of mom and dad.
3. For the freedom to be in the United States.
4. For my cousin, Bruce , in his safe escape from the towers on 9-11-01.
5. For Bruce's two children,
6. For Jesus who is there with me always.
7. The ocean.
8. My niece, Abby
9. for God's Word.
10. For tragedy developing a stronger character within us.
To God be the Glory

check out my web, www.scottrdavis.blogspot.com
or email me at davis_scott_r@sbcglobal.net
for more inspiration

WTF?! said...

Hope!

My beautiful family.

The Church (big C, and little C)

The smell of fresh cut alfalfa

The feel of a quality piece of wood turning into something useful under my direction

New ideas and insights

Competition

Eccentric people

Laughing

Caleb said...

Scott- Thanks, those are great and they left me smiling.

Steve- It's good to hear from you brother. Great stuff!!! I miss you and hope to see you soon.

Everybody else please drop me some lines and share this stuff with us, I LOVE IT!!!