Sunday, May 11, 2008

Night Ride


A couple of nights ago I was riding Steves bike through town with Nozer and it was amazing!!! This is a real quick post and not a very God centered one but I just have to share it with you and this is my blog so I can write about what ever I want...I like this!!! So there I was cruising down the road side by side with Nozer (she says it was like Star Wars) and I was just amazed at how amazing it was. For those of you who ride you will be able to relate and for those of you who don't then stay off of a bike because it is like cocaine. As we rode along I could feel the easy temperatures changing as we would go by a creek or into a little valley. You could smell all of the flowers, trees, and wild vegetation in full bloom. There was a freedom to it that was amazing. It's almost like flying. You swoop in and out of the corners smoothly like dancing as the suspension takes in all of the bumps and deviations in the road. You can feel the bike moving like an extension of your body. You know when the tires will start to break free or a certain bump will make the bike move rough through the corner. There's something amazing about the stars and the moon while riding down the road with no doors, no window, nothing to shield you from His world. Well I guess that this is going to come back to God....I guess it all comes back to God. It's weird how that works isn't it? It will always come back to Him...if you let it....no, if you are open to him and can recognize that it really is all about Him, His love, His creation, His grace, you can fill in the rest. These are the miracles that I so love about Him.

Father thank you for constantly blessing me with your grace and your love that I can't even understand or return. Thank you for for this day and all of the blessing that I recognized and failed to recognize. Thank you for loving me Father, thank you for guiding me Father, thank you for letting me be a part of your kingdom. Amen

1 comment:

Jessica said...

so, if you went on a night ride does that make you... (K)nightrider??!!
Where do you keep your super awesome taking car??