Monday, May 19, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

I've tagged by Kirsten so I guess that means that I have to tell you about 6 random things that have to do with me.

1: I have the unique ability to drive a person nuts! Ok so maybe everybody knows that. I have used this super power to build relationships with so many people and have actually frown very close to a number of them.

2: I have a deep love people. I only say this because some people think that I'm rough on people but it's ony because I see tons of potential in people and I treat them like they are mediocre nor will I have that expectation for them.

3: I like baths. Stop laughing!!! This is the last place in my house that there is no chance of being bothered and it helps my back.

4: I'm a laugher! I have made a lot of people mad with this because they think that I don't care about them or the situation but that is not true. I can find humor in the most awkward situations. I've had people trying to attack me and I laughed at them. It wasn't one of those nervous giggles but a relaxed laugh at the situation, they almost always end up stopping.

5: I'm typing this from the bed of my truck at 11:00 pm behind the new Yaks while sitting on my sleeping bag and sleeping pad. I'm spending the night in the parking lot so that no one steals all of our stuff out here while we do floors.

6: My pinky toes have always stuck out funny. My left one is better since I broke completely sideways and reset it straighter than before the break. I'm still waiting for the right one to catch on something and break like the left.

There you have it. I hope that this was enlightening for you.

Guess what Jessica, tag your it!

5 comments:

kirsten said...

that was fun to read!! there were a couple new ones in there (baths, for instance), but the laughter one & deep love for people one ... those are gimmes.

i can't wait to read jessica's!!

christianne said...

that was a fun read! i especially love the story about you sleeping outside of yaks to keep an eye on things at the store through the night. that reveals so much about your heart. wow. so cool. but i bet it got REAL cool during the deep of night, eh?

toes are so funny. i'm pretty sure everyone has something about their toes that they find odd. i know i have three or four things i could list. but i have to say that i don't join you in wishing your right pinky toe to catch on something and break. ouch!

bluemountainmama said...

as long as its not bubble baths with candles.... then one might worry.

here from christianne's....

Caleb said...

Kirsten- I'm glad to know that the love and laughter are gimmes because there are some people that might not agree.

Christianne- I was so stoked to hear formyou again. The night was pretty warm, we're already hitting the 100's here!

blue mountain- I'm honored to have you dropping in. I love the candles and bubble bath! I through in a little Celine Dion and it's so relaxing.....OK I even freaked me out.

Jessica said...

Yeah... That whole Celine Dion thing... that was just not right...